In order to ensure the transparency of cooperation and to fulfil information obligations, the saltypot.eu shop publishes these Regulations, which specify the principles and conditions of using the Shop, the conditions of concluding agreements within the Shop, the principles of delivery and processing of orders and payment of the sale price, the rights of the Customer to cancel an order or withdraw from the agreement, and the procedure for lodging complaints by customers.
Właścicielem Sklepu jest firma Saltypot GmbH, Praterstrasse 14, 1020 Wien, FN 466311
If you have any questions or concerns about the content of the Terms and Conditions, please contact us. Please refer to section 49 of the Terms and Conditions for contact details.
GENERAL PROVISIONS, SCOPE OF SERVICES, TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Sklep internetowy saltypot.eu („Sklep”), dostępny pod adresem www.saltypot.eu
(2) The shop retails products.
3 In order to use the Shop it is necessary to have:
(I) a computer or other device capable of using a web browser.
(II) Internet access;
(III) Web browsers
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
(IV) an active e-mail account.
4.Unless expressly provided otherwise in the Terms and Conditions, the following capitalized phrases shall have the following meanings:
(I) ADDRESS - means the e-mail address provided by the Customer during the registration and Account creation process. The address can be edited at www.saltypot.pl/moje-konto/.
(II)WŁAŚCICIEL– oznacza Saltypot GmbH, Praterstrasse 14, 1020 Wien, FN 466311;
(III) ORDER FORM - means the form available in the Shop for placing an Order;
(IV) CUSTOMER- means a person intending to make a purchase or making a purchase from the Store;
(V) ACCOUNT - means the Customer's account created in the Shop;
(VI) REGULATIONS - means these regulations of the Store.
(VII) SKLEP – oznacza sklep internetowy saltypot.eu dostępny w domenie internetowej www.saltypot.eu;
(VIII) GOODS - means the items available in the Store which are the subject of the Contract;
(IX) CONTRACT - means the contract for the sale of Goods concluded between the Customer and the Owner;
(X) ORDER - means the declaration of will of the Customer made via the Order Form with a view to concluding a Contract.
REGISTRATION AND ORDERING
(5) In order to conclude the Contract, it is necessary to correctly register or place an order without registration, while providing the same data once as in the registration process, i.e. obligatorily the data specified in point. 6 of the Terms and Conditions and optionally the data specified in pt. 7 of the Rules and Regulations.
6. Correct registration is carried out by providing the following data:
(I) E-mail address;
The above data are not necessary for the completion of the registration.
7 The data entered during the registration process or when placing an order must be correct.
In order to complete the registration, it is also necessary to provide and confirm the password. The password should meet the requirements specified in the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on documentation of personal data processing and technical and organisational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws 2004.100.1024). Completion of the registration process takes place by clicking on the 'register' button and entering the form into the means of electronic communication in such a way that the Shop can read it.
9 Completion of the registration process means that the Owner will be entitled to process personal data to the extent necessary for the execution and settlement of Orders.
10 Registration is a one-time event and its completion is linked to the creation of an individual Account for the Customer. The e-mail address and password are the basis for subsequent login to the Account.
11 When placing an order, the Customer is informed of the processing of his/her personal data in accordance with Article 13 RODO.
12. Pozostałe zasady zbierania oraz przetwarzania danych osobowych Klientów, jak i wszelkich innych informacji o Klientach określone zostały w polityce prywatności. Polityka prywatności dostępna jest na stronie internetowej.
13. Orders can be placed:
(I) with or without registration and the creation of an Account, i.e. by providing the data for a one-off order;
(II) 24 (in words: twenty-four) hours a day, 7 (in words: seven) days a week.
14 The order is placed by the Customer completing the following steps:
(I) dodanie określonego Towaru do koszyka Sklepu. Wszystkie ceny Towarów podawane są w walucie EURO (EUR) oraz w kwocie brutto, tj. z uwzględnionym podatkiem VAT. Ceny Towarów nie zawierają wliczonych kosztów dostawy, które podawane są osobno, w koszyku Sklepu.
(II) clicking on "Order" in the relevant section of the Shop and entering the order in the electronic means of communication in such a way that the Owner can read it.
In order to complete the order process for the Goods, it is necessary - by ticking the relevant check boxes - for the Customer to accept the Terms and Conditions.
By ordering goods intended for consumption by adults, the user declares that he or she is an adult, or the product ordered is intended for an adult.
15 The contract is concluded:
(I) when the Owner receives the confirmation of the Order, which is the Customer's declaration of intent to conclude the Contract, and (cumulatively) when the Owner confirms that the Order has been accepted for fulfilment; a receipt is issued for the purchase, available at the company's head office. The Customer receives an electronic version of the receipt.
(II) under the terms of the Order and the Regulations.
(III) The Customer shall be notified that the order has been accepted for fulfilment by receiving an e-mail at the Address. If the Goods are unavailable or the fulfilment of the order is impossible for any other reason, the Customer shall be notified immediately of the impossibility of processing the order and a possible proposal for further order processing. Recording, securing and confirming the material provisions of the Contract to the Customer shall take place by sending a summary of the order to the Customer at the Address. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the recording of the confirmation of the conclusion of the Agreement in electronic form as an e-mail message referred to in the previous sentence.
16. Realizacja Umowy przez Właściciela następuje.
(I) by shipping the ordered Goods from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, between 10:00 and 18:00 hours;
(II) upon payment by the Customer of the amount due under the Contract, i.e. upon payment for the Goods and shipping. Payment for the Goods shall be made by bank transfer to a bank account or in the form of an electronic payment via the payment system made available to the Client via payu.pl. Payment for the Goods shall be made within 14 (in words: fourteen) days from the date of confirming the order, referred to in item 14 point (II) of the Regulations. If the Customer fails to make payment for the Goods, the Owner may withdraw from the Contract by sending an e-mail to the Address on withdrawal from the Contract.
17. Towar dostarczany jest:
(I) without any defects or faults;
(II) in its factory packaging;
(III) to the place indicated by the Customer in the Order Form. The default delivery address is the address entered during the purchase process. The Owner shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of the Goods resulting from the Customer providing an incorrect delivery address.
a. postal parcel. If a parcel is not collected, the regulations of the Polish Postal Service shall apply with regard to advising and returning the parcel;
b. Przesyłki kurierskiej. W przypadku niepodjęcia paczki zastosowanie znajduje regulamin InPost w zakresie awizowania oraz zwrotu przesyłki;
c. Automatów paczkowych. W przypadku niepodjęcia paczki zastosowanie znajduje regulamin usług w zakresie powiadamiania oraz zwrotu przesyłki
The costs of returning a parcel not accepted on time shall be borne by the Client. The Owner shall send the parcel with the Goods within no more than 3 (in words: three) working days from the date of crediting the payment for the Goods;
(V) together with a VAT invoice if the Customer has requested one.
CHANGE, CANCELLATION AND RESIGNATION OF ORDERS
Cancellation or amendment of orders
(19) Until payment for the order has been credited, the Customer may cancel or amend the order in whole or in part - by contacting the Owner by e-mail or telephone.
20. the Owner will confirm the cancellation of the order by e-mail sent to the Address.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
21 The customer may withdraw from the contract within 14 (in words: fourteen) days.
(22) The period for withdrawal shall begin from the day on which the goods ordered have been delivered to the customer or a person designated by him.
(23) If the products ordered by the Customer under a single Order are delivered separately, in instalments or in parts, the period for withdrawal shall commence on the day on which the last of the items, instalments or parts is delivered to the Customer or a person designated by the Customer.
24 The customer may withdraw from the contract by:
(i) skierowanie oświadczenia o odstąpieniu od umowy na adres e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Dla zachowania terminu określonego w punkcie 21 niezbędne jest skierowanie pisemnego oświadczenia do 14. (słownie: czternastego) dnia od doręczenia Klientowi towaru. Decydującym jest data potwierdzenia nadania.
(II) skierowanie e-mailowego oświadczenia o odstąpieniu od umowy na adres email@example.com. Dla zachowania terminu określonego w punkcie 21 niezbędne jest wprowadzenie wszystkich danych wymaganych w formularzu do 14. (słownie: czternastego) dnia od doręczenia Klientowi towaru. Decydującym jest data przesłania wprowadzonych danych (transmisja danych).
In order to meet the deadline specified in clause 21, it is necessary to enter all data required in the form by the 14th (in words: fourteenth) day after delivery of the goods to the Customer. The date of transmission of the entered data (data transmission) is decisive.
(25) The Customer shall lose the right to withdraw from the Contract in the event that the Goods received by the Customer were delivered in sealed packaging which has been opened by the Customer, and the use of the Goods after opening the packaging is impossible for sanitary or hygienic reasons.
26 Upon receipt of the cancellation notice, the Owner shall inform the Customer of its receipt.
(27) The submission of a declaration of withdrawal in accordance with clauses 21 to 26 of the Terms and Conditions shall lead to the contract being deemed not to have been concluded.
RETURN OF GOODS
(28) Withdrawal from the contract shall result in an obligation on the part of the Customer and the Owner to return to each other everything they have received from the other party under the contract.
29. within 14 (in words: fourteen) days of withdrawal:
(I) The Customer shall be obliged to return the goods received. The return shall be made at the Customer's expense by sending the goods to the Owner's address by post;
(II) The Owner shall refund all payments received from the Customer, including the cost of sending the goods to the Customer. The Owner shall not reimburse the cost of returning the goods referred to in clause 29(I) above.
(30) The return of the amounts referred to in clause 29 (II) above will be made using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has agreed to a different method of return. The other way of returning the goods must not incur any additional costs on the part of the Customer.
(31) The owner may withhold the reimbursement of the payment referred to in clause 29(II) above until:
(I) receipt of the Goods or
(II) przesłania przez Klienta potwierdzenia nadania towaru e-mailowo na adres firstname.lastname@example.org
(32) Goods returned by the Customer should be complete, bear no traces of use beyond those resulting from use necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
(33) If the Owner finds that the Customer has used the Goods in a manner beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods, the Customer will be liable for the diminished value of the Goods.
(34) In the event that, upon receipt of the ordered Goods, the Customer discovers non-conformity of the Goods with their description appearing on the order, manufacturing defects or damage resulting from improper transport of the Goods, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint.
(35) Defects caused by careless, improper or improper use of the Goods are not subject to complaint.
36. Reklamacji dokonuje się poprzez przesłanie wiadomości email formularza reklamacyjnego oraz jego wprowadzenie go do środka komunikacji elektronicznej w taki sposób, żeby Właściciel mógł się z nim zapoznać lub przez bezpośredni kontakt z Właścicielem. Klient w zgłoszeniu reklamacji zobowiązany jest do podania:
(I) the defect in the Goods and its nature,
(II) contract number;
(III) the type and specification of the Goods affected by the defect.
The submission of a complaint via the form is confirmed by an e-mail sent to the Address.
37. W przypadku, w którym Właściciel uzna to za niezbędne, Klient zobowiązany jest do dostarczenia reklamowanego Towaru, o czym zostanie powiadomiony za pośrednictwem wiadomości e-mail kierowanej na Adres. Przesłanie reklamowanego Towaru winno nastąpić za pośrednictwem przesyłki rejestrowanej.
38 The complaint will be considered within a maximum of 14 (in words: fourteen) days from:
(I) its receipt by the Owner by means of a complaint form or
(II) receipt by the Owner of the Goods complained of.
(39) In matters not regulated above, the generally applicable provisions shall apply to complaints.
40 The owner will not accept parcels sent back cash on delivery.
41. promotions may be placed in the Shop, which are divided into:
(I) product promotions that reduce the price of a particular Item by amount or percentage;(II) value promotions that reduce the price of the entire basket by amount or percentage;
(III) package promotions, which reduce the price of a particular Goods or the entire basket by amount or percentage, depending on the quantity of Goods purchased.
42. Promotions may be subject to the provision of a discount code when placing an order. Promotions do not combine.
(43) A modification of an order such that the order does not meet the conditions of a particular promotion excludes its application.
The details and conditions of each promotion are specified in the regulations of each promotion available in the Promotions tab.
45 All product names in the Shop are used for identification purposes and may be protected and reserved under the provisions of the Industrial Property Law.
46. W sprawach nieuregulowanych w Regulaminie zastosowanie znajdują przepisy prawa austriackiego kodeksu cywilnego.
47 The Owner does not exclude the possibility of temporarily suspending the operation of the Shop in the event of the need to carry out maintenance, inspection, equipment replacement or in connection with the need to modernise or expand the Shop.
48 The Regulations apply to consumers.
49 All contacts between the Customer and the Owner shall be undertaken through:
(I) email at email@example.com;